(*The following recipe is based on Corinne Fischer’s BOOMalicious, “Spicy & Simple 4 Bean Salad.”)
1/3 cup Red Wine Vinegar
2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 cup of Hot Salsa with Corn and Black Beans
2 Tbsp Sweetener of Your Choice (We prefer Organic Cane Sugar)
Freshly Ground Black Pepper
1 can Kidney Beans
1 can Garbanzo Beans
1 can Pinto Beans
1 1/2 cups Fresh String Beans
1/2 Green Bell Pepper
1/4 cup Red Onion
2 Tbsp Fresh Cilantro
1 Tbsp Fresh Lime Juice
Grenades (as many as necessary)
- Combine Vinegar, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Salsa, and Sweetener in a small mixing bowl and refrigerate.
- Drain, rinse, and combine canned beans in medium to large, salad bowl.
- Rinse and chop Red Onion, String Beans, Bell Pepper, and Cilantro.
- Add to bean mixture and toss until well blended.
- Add Grenades.
- Add dressing and mix well.
And voilá! A tasty bean salad that’s GUARANTEED to make you, and your guests, go BOOM!